Butternut Squash One-Pot Pasta
In this kind of moment I just feel better because the 30 minutes spent on instagram ends up with a good recipe. It’s always great to find a new easy and simple recipe. It’s one of these I’m sharing with you today: a butternut squash one-pot pasta.
I saw this one on @minireyve‘s Instagram, and I wanted to try it quickly, especially before the squash season ends. That being said, as I write these lines, Spring has not arrived yet here in Finland so we still need comfort food…
I know one-pot pastas have been a hit a few years ago but I think I have just missed the wave. Anyway today, I’m not disappointed as we had a tasty and creamy sauce with our pasta, which made everyone happy in the house, even the little one who can be a bit picky these days ^^.
One-Pot Pasta with Butternut
- 250 g spaghetti
- 400 g butternut squash peeled and cut in 1½cm
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 handful of halzenuts, roughly chopped
- 1 handful of parsley, chopped
- 20 cl double cream
- 30 cl vegetable stock
- Salt and black pepper
- Parmesan (to serve)
- In a big pan, put the spaghetti, butternut squash, red onion, hazelnuts and parsley.
- Pour the cream and stock on top of it.
- Put it to boil and then cook it on medium heat around 20 minutes. Make sure it doesn't attach to the bottom.
- Serve warm with some leaves of parsley and grated parmesan.
Have a good day, and I hope you will enjoy this recipe as much as we did!